1) Creating Scientists to Address Cancer Disparities Program:
program to prepare community college students who are matriculating to
UC San Diego or SDSU for careers in cancer disparities research: basic,
behavioral, or other science major.
2) Continuing Umbrella of Research Experience Scientists (CURE):
Eight-Week Program Dates:
June 26, 2017 - August 18, 2017
Stipend: $3,200 ($400/week)
Plus Optional Travel Scholarship Funding for Each Participant to Attend a Scientific Conference
at least one of the following three additional characteristics:
1. Of African American, Hispanic American, Native American/Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander descent.
2. Be from a socioeconomically disadvantaged/low-income background (e.g., participated in the National School Lunch Program).
3. Neither parent/guardian graduated from a four-year US college or university.
Program Details and Information:
For answers to questions not addressed, email: firstname.lastname@example.org