Start: Thursday, October 29th at 8:00 am
Ends: Tuesday, November 24th at 5:00 pm
Enrollment is your opportunity to review benefits enrollment and make
changes. All changes are effective January 1st, 2016. Additionally, Open
Enrollment is the time for faculty and staff to enroll eligible
dependents, including children up to age 26.
All Open Enrollment
materials are available through UCnet. Participation in the FlexibleSpending Accounts (FSAs) requires annual enrollment.
During Open Enrollment you can:
- Enroll in or change medical plans
- Enroll in or change dental plans
- Enroll in vision plan
- Enroll in the ARAG legal plan
- Enroll or de-enroll eligible family members (see eligibility fact sheet)
- Enroll or re-enroll in Health and or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs require annual enrollment)
To make changes:
- Go to the Open Enrollment website in At Your Service.
- To make additional changes, click the appropriate menu tab.
- Review and confirm.
- The transaction isn't complete until you receive a confirmation number.
- You must enroll in FSAs each year for the following year.
- Family Member Eligibility Verification: Faculty and staff will be asked to provide appropriate documentation to verify eligible family member enrolled in benefit plans.