- Interested in developing new computational strategies to integrate and mine genomic data, to better understand how genetic variation impacts diseases.
- Margaret Donovan,Tony Parenti, Michael Halbisen, and Amy Ralston. Development of an assay to evaluate the effect of age on the function of iPSC-derived fibroblasts. Presented: University of California, Santa Cruz Undergraduate Research Symposium. June 2013. [Poster].
- Margaret Donovan. Developing a wound-healing assay to evaluate the effect of age on the function of iPSC- derived fibroblasts.B.S. Thesis, University of California, Santa Cruz. 2013.
- Liping Yu, Margaret Donovan, Brian Warner, Jeffery S. Edmiston, and Diether Recktenwald. A microfluidic approach for whole blood leukocyte isolation for leukocyte immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. Presented: International Society for Advancement of Cytometry. Leipzig, Germany. June 2012. [Poster].
- B.S. Bioengineering, Minor: Bioinformatics, University of California, Santa Cruz.
mkdonova (at) ucsd.edu