7910 Frost Street, Suite 360, San Diego CA 92123
The University of California San Diego Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic evaluates and treats infants, children, and adolescents with developmental, learning, or behavioral concerns. We have expertise in high-prevalence developmental disorders and behavioral problems and receive requests for consultation from primary care physicians, pediatric subspecialists, developmental service providers, mental health professionals, school professionals, and families. We include medical, developmental, behavioral, and social assessment in our evaluation to help families understand their child. When indicated, we assist in initiating or adjusting medication treatment plans. To support the child's optimal development and behavior, we direct families to resources to meet their child's needs.
Our services include evaluation, treatment, medication management, intervention, and coordination of care for the following conditions:
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- School and learning problems
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental delays
- Anxiety and depression
- Discipline problems
- Attachment disorders
- Infant regulatory disorders (feeding, sleeping, elimination, affect)
- Genetic disorders, including prenatal drug and alcohol exposure
- Intellectual disabilities
- Along with providing expert, evidence-based care, we have an active research and teaching program. Our team includes Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric fellows, pediatric residents, internal medicine-pediatric residents, child and adolescent psychiatry fellows, and medical students. Advocating on behalf of patients and families is also a top priority of our team.
- For more information about seeking care at the UCSD Developmental-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic, please visit our patient care website at https://health.ucsd.edu/specialties/primary-care/pediatrics/Pages/developmental.aspx
Forms for Appointments:
Additional Clinical Service Locations
Our faculty also provide clinical developmental-behavioral services at the Rady Children's Hospital Down Syndrome Clinic, KidSTART, the Autism Discovery Institute at Torrey Hills, the San Diego Regional Center, the San Ysidro Health Center, and Family Health Centers of San Diego.