- Kantoff PW, Higano CS, Shore ND, et al., for the IMPACT Study Investigators. Sipuleucel-T Immunotherapy for Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer New Eng J Med. 2010; 363(5): 411-422.
- Ryan CJ, Smith MR, de Bono JS, et al., for the COU-AA-302 Investigators. Abiraterone in Metastatic Prostate Cancer without Previous Chemotherapy. New Eng J Med. 2013; 368: 138-148.
- Smith MR, Saad F, Coleman R. et al. Denosumab and bone-metastasis-free survival in men with castration-resistant prostate cancer: results of a phase 3, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet. 2012; 379: 39-46.
- de Bono JS, Oudard S, Ozguroglu M, et al. for the TROPIC Investigators. Prednisone plus cabazitaxel or mitoxantrone for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after docetaxel treatment: a randomised open-label trial. The Lancet. 2010; 376: 1147-54.
- Scher HI, Fizazi K, Saad F., et al. for the AFFIRM Investigators. Increased Survival with Enzalutamide in Prostate Cancer after Chemotherapy. New Eng J Med. 2012; 367: 1187-97.
- Scott Wang H-H, Huang L, Routh JC, Nelson CP. Shock Wave Lithotripsy vs Ureteroscopy: Variation in Surgical Management of Kidney Stones at Freestanding Children’s Hospitals. J Urology 2012; 187:1402-1407.
- Pippi Salle JL, Lorenzo AJ, Jesus LE, Leslie B, AlSaid A, Macedo FN, Jayanthi VR, de Castro R. Surgical Treatment of High Urogenital Sinuses Using the Anterior Sagittal Transrectal Approach: A Useful Strategy to Optimize Exposure and Outcomes. J Urology 2012; 187:1024-1031.
- Dwyer ME, Krambeck AE, Bergstralh EJ, Milliner DS, Lieske JC, Rule AD. Temporal Trends in Incidence of Kidney Stones Among Children: A 25-Year Population Based Study. J Urology 2012;188:247-252.
- Palmer BW, Trojan B, Griffin K, Reiner W, Wisniewski A, Frimberger D, Kropp BP. Total and Partial Urogenital Mobilization: Focus on Urinary Continence. J Urology 2012; 187:1422-1426.
- Ogden CL, Carroll MD, Kit BK, Flegal KM. Prevalence of Obesity and Trends in Body Mass Index Among US Children and Adolescents, 1999-2010. JAMA 2012;307(5):483.
- Risk and Benefits of Estrogen Plus Progestin in Healthy Postmenopausal Women: Principal Results From the Women's Health Initiative Randomized Control Trial. Writing Group for the Women's Heatlh Initiative Investigators. JAMA 2002;288(3):321.
- Stamey TA, Yang N, Hay AR, McNeal JE, Freiha FS, Redwine E. Prostate-specific antigen as a serum marker for adenocarcinoma of the prostate. New Eng J Med 1987; 317(15):909.
- Kaplan G. Nomencalture of cryptorchidism. Eur J Pediatr 1993; 152[Suppl 2]:S17.
- Perrotti M, Badger W, Prader S, Moran ME. Medical malpractice in urology, 1985-2004: 469 consecutive cases closed with indemnity payment. J Urol. 2006; 176:2154.
- Schröder FH, Hugosson J, Roobol MJ, Tammela TL, Ciatto S, Nelen V, Kwiatkowski M, Lujan M, Lilja H, Zappa M, Denis LJ, Recker F, Páez A, Määttänen L, Bangma CH, Aus G, Carlsson S, Villers A, Rebillard X, van der Kwast T, Kujala PM, Blijenberg BG, Stenman UH, Huber A, Taari K, Hakama M, Moss SM, de Koning HJ, Auvinen A; ERSPC Investigators. N Engl J Med. 2012 Mar 15;366(11):981-90.
- Fleshner NE, Lucia MS, Egerdie B, Aaron L, Eure G, Nandy I, Black L, Rittmaster RS. Dutasteride in localised prostate cancer management: the REDEEM randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Lancet. 2012 Mar 24;379(9821):1103-11.
- Cooperberg MR, Vickers AJ, Broering JM, Carroll PR. Comparative Risk-Adjusted Mortality Outcomes After Primary Surgery, Radiotherapy, or Androgen-Deprivation Therapy for Localized Prostate Cancer. Cancer 2010 Nov 15:5226-5234.
- Pierorazio PM, Ross AE, Schaeffer EM, Epstein JI, Han M, Walsh PC, Partin AW. A Contemporary Analysis of Outcomes of Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate With Seminal Vesicle Invasion (pT3b) After Radical Prostatectomy. J Urol 2011 195:1691-1697.
- Tosoian JJ, Trock BJ, Landis P, Feng Z, Epstein JI, Partin AW, Walsh PC, Carter HB. Active Surveillance Program for Prostate Cancer: An Update of hte Johns Hopkins Experience. J Clin Oncol 2011 29:2185-2190.
- Darouiche RO, Wall MJ, Jr., Itani KMF, Otterson MF, Webb AL, Carrick MM, et al. Chlorhexidine-Alcohol versus Povidone-Iodine for Surgical-Site Antisepsis. N Engl J Med. 2010; 362(1): 18-26.
- de Bono JS, Logothetis CJ, Molina A, Fizazi K, North S, Chu L, et al. Abiraterone and increased survival in metastatic prostate cancer. N Engl J Med. 2011; 364(21): 1995-2005.
- Theoret et al. The Risks and Benefits of 5α-Reductase Inhibitors for Prostate-Cancer Prevention Engl J Med 365(2):97.
- Gardella B, et al. Interstitial cystitis is associated with vulvodynia and sexual dysfunction: a case-control study. J Sex Med. 2011;8:1726-1734.
- Kaufman JM, et al. Efficacy and safety study of 1.62% testosterone gel for the treatment of hypogonadal men. J Sex Med. 2011; Epub ahead of print.
- Irwig MS, et al. Persistent sexual side effects of finasteride for male pattern hair loss. J Sex Med. 2011; Epub ahead of print.
- Imbimbo C, et al. Patients' desire to preserve sexual activity and final decision for a nerve-sparing approach: results from the MIRROR study. J Sex Med. 2011;8:1495-1502.
- Coyne KS, et al. The impact of OAB on sexual health in men and women: results from EpiLUTS. J Sex Med.2011;8:1603-1615.
- Favorable female sexual function is associated with patient satisfaction after inflatable penile prosthesis implantation. J Sex Med. 2011; Epub ahead of print.
- Tal R, et al. Penile implant utilization following treatment for prostate cancer: analysis of the SEER-Medicare database. J Sex Med. 2011;8:1797-1804.
- Flores S, et al. Erectile dysfunction after plaque incision and grafting: short-term assessment of incidence and predictors. J Sex Med. 2011; Epub ahead of print.
- Asimakopoulos AD, et al. Randomized comparison between laparoscopic and robot-assisted nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. J Sex Med. 2011;8:1503-1512.
- Bivalacqua TJ, et al. New insights into the pathophysiology of sickle cell disease-associated priapism. J Sex Med. 2011; Epub ahead of print.
- Traish AM, et al. Adverse side effects of 5a-reductase inhibitors therapy: persistent diminished libido and erectile dysfunction and depression in a subset of patients. J Sex Med. 2011;8:872-884.
*Link to full-text article restricted to UC campuses.